Bug reports

Your ideas and questions here, we may also ask you things as well

Bug reports

Postby geekyadz » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:03 am

Please use this post to report any issues with anything. In particular, we are looking for:

[*]Any bugs theme related
[*]Anything wrong with permissions (example: cannot send PM's, cannot post in certain sections)
geekyadz

Re: Bug reports

Postby Vlad » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:03 pm

Well, I'm baffled. Tried looking here for a fix, and permissions seem OK, but I still need to approve my posts. :sigh:
I think I fixed the post counter, though. :D
Vlad

Postby geekyadz » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Well that's cos you've been posting where post count should and will not count so if you've enabled it, you can now disable it...
geekyadz

Postby geekyadz » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Vlad wrote:Well, I'm baffled. Tried looking here for a fix, and permissions seem OK, but I still need to approve my posts. :sigh:
I think I fixed the post counter, though. :D

Found something but not sorting on phone.

Fyi I haven't had chance to log into your account and test your account yet :(
geekyadz

Postby Vlad » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:29 pm

geekyadz wrote:Well that's cos you've been posting where post count should and will not count so if you've enabled it, you can now disable it...

You know where I posted the most, and you know the posts should count, cause I can clearly see them count for pretty much everyone else (in specific topics). I HAVE tinkered with settings, but now I'm not sure which ones I toggled. :oops: :D I may have done more damage :roll: , then actual help, but could you please fix the permissions, or at least send me a rough scheme of how they should be set or something. I don't really care for post counts (or any other kind of "admin privileges" :lol: ), but it IS somewhat frustrating not to have a control of your own account (unlike regular user :lol: ).
I'd like to think I'm okay with phpbb, but so far it's been kind of a "f logic" type of story for me here, so I'm not gonna alter anything from here on now. I'm just hoping you'll find time to look into these matters, not just for my sake, but for all current and future users alike.

geekyadz wrote:Fyi I haven't had chance to log into your account and test your account yet :(

Yup, kind of noticed that. :D Nevermind, whenever you get the time will do. ;)
Vlad

Postby geekyadz » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:48 am

Vlad wrote:You know where I posted the most, and you know the posts should count, cause I can clearly see them count for pretty much everyone else (in specific topics). I HAVE tinkered with settings, but now I'm not sure which ones I toggled. :oops: :D I may have done more damage :roll: , then actual help, but could you please fix the permissions, or at least send me a rough scheme of how they should be set or something. I don't really care for post counts (or any other kind of "admin privileges" :lol: ), but it IS somewhat frustrating not to have a control of your own account (unlike regular user :lol: ).
I'd like to think I'm okay with phpbb, but so far it's been kind of a "f logic" type of story for me here, so I'm not gonna alter anything from here on now. I'm just hoping you'll find time to look into these matters, not just for my sake, but for all current and future users alike.

Elusive answer. Be specific or I won't help you. Time is something i don't have until i get broadband. Ever tried looking at acp via a phone?

Also don't suggest tethering cos my computers needs updates for antivirus and browser updates etc so it'll eat my data usage.

Vlad wrote:Yup, kind of noticed that. :D Nevermind, whenever you get the time will do. ;)

Well as I have said: I've noticed something in acp but evidently that went above you/didn't see that...
geekyadz

Postby Vlad » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:24 am

OK, I think I got the post approval thingy fixed. That leaves me with post count settings, of which I have no idea how they were set by default. :roll: Also, nothing helpful on the web regarding defaults. I'll leave it as it is for now, 'till I figure it out, or 'till you get your arse back on broadband. :D
And I think I'll be having my old pass back, since, well... yeah.
Vlad

Postby geekyadz » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:35 pm

I actually suspect that it was to do with you having 0 posts...
geekyadz

Postby Vlad » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:19 pm

geekyadz wrote:I actually suspect that it was to do with you having 0 posts...

Nope, wasn't that. Post approval permissions in this section of forum. Also, not sure if it's good to have Site Announcements and Cafe in the same section. I guess no one will try to pull any shenanigans, though.
Vlad

Postby geekyadz » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:24 pm

Noone complained about it in se-nse, noone complained about it in beta.

In other words, you've had your chance...
geekyadz

Next

Return to Feedback & Suggestions